- Contact Any Community Club Member for East End Birthday Calendars
- Stewards of Children - Keeping our Children Safe Join us for this FREE Special Event! Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 5:30 to 8:00 pm Dinner & Social Gathering- 5:30 - Training 6:00-8:00 pm - Cobblestone Inn & Suites 501 East Lowell Eads, CO Please R.S.V.P. to the Domestic Safety Resource Center 719-336-4357
- 4-H open enrollment ends on March 1, 2019. Please contact Kiowa County CSU Extension - Krystal Eikenberg at 719-438-5321 or email email@example.com
- The Annual Membership Meeting of the Eads Golf Club will be held 7:00 pm March 4 at the Eads Golf Clubhouse.
- Weisbrod Auxiliary Annual Bingo will be March 12, 2019
- Eads Landfill Hours Wed-Thur - Sat 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Friday 8:30 am - 11:30 am Subject to Change Please contact Kiowa County Commissioners office for list of Fees & acceptable waste. Kiowa County Commissioner office 1305 Goff St. PO Box 100 Eads, CO 81036 719-438-5615 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eads Drivers License - Feb 26-27 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.
- MVR Reports Available. Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting : Feb 28 Mar 14 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site has switched to a new winter schedule. The park will be open Thursday through Monday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and closed all day Tuesday and Wednesday. The winter schedule will remain in effect through April 1, 2019.
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site (NHS) announces the temporary closure of the Monument Hill Overlook and areas immediately surrounding the overlook, as part of the long range management improvements to the park, the Monument Hill area is being rehabilitated to assure safety and accessibility to all visitors. The construction is expected to last through the end of April 2019
Upcoming Events - February 22, 2019
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.