- Plainview School Carnival-Friday, Nov 15, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the gymnasium. There will be a soup supper from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Dinner includes a bowl of soup, a drink and a dessert for $7, and for $2 extra bowl of soup. Bring the kids and come enjoy all the fun activities
- Plainview 8th Grade Class is sponsoring the "Community Basketball Night" November 21. People wanting to play may RSVP to Susan Greenfield by Nov 18. Cost is $5 to play. A soup supper and the Elementary Basket Auction will follow the games
- The 21st Annual Sand Creek Massacre Spiritual Healing Run begins at 7 am Thursday, November 28, 2019, at the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site
- Small Business Saturday November 30 Kit Carson Colorado
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting - Nov 26 Dec 12- Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch - 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License Schedule November 19-20-26-27
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on you license
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Weisbrod (Kiowa County Hospital District) Auxiliary Bazaar Nov 23, 2019. Call Linda Trosper 719-438-5777 or Madonna Pollreis 719-438-5415 for more information
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Winter Hours. The park is open Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday. Ranger programs will be offered at 10am and 2pm Monday through Friday. For more information, contact Teri Jobe, Sand Creek Massacre NHS, (719) 438-5916 or visit www.nps.gov/sand. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free.
- Kiowa County Public Library has a year-round book sale! Sale shelves includes a variety of books from great authors to informative reference books! Normal cost between 25C/ (kid's books) and $1.00. We also have inexpensive music CD's, some DVD movies and free magazines. Watch for our periodic sales
Upcoming Events - November 15, 2019
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.
The Kiowa County Press is an independent newspaper published in Eads, Kiowa County, Colorado, and to the world at KiowaCountyPress.net.