- The Kiowa County Courthouse, Social Services and Public Health WILL BE CLOSED NOVEMBER 28TH & 29TH IN OBESERVANCE OF THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY.
- Sand Creek Massacre Spiritual Healing Run Thu Nov 28 7 am Sunrise Ceremonies o Monument Hill Overlook, 10 amSpirtual Healing Run/Walk will commence 3:30pm Dinner for run participants & community @ Kiowa County Community Building
- Small Business Saturday November 30 Kit Carson Colorado
- FREE WORKSHOP - GET INFORMED & SAVE Small Business Tax Workshop & Forum 2019 -2020 Tax Preparation, Tax Planning & Accounting Processes - For New & Existing Businesses--SE SBDC Lamar site -Lamar Community College - Betz Technology Center Rm 103--DECEMBER 10 5:30PM--7:00PM--Presenters: Gary L. Anderson, CPA & Cindy Anderson ABA, ATP--Register on-line: https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/dashboard.aspx
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dec 12- Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch - 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on you license
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Winter Hours. The park is open Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday. Ranger programs will be offered at 10am and 2pm Monday through Friday. For more information, contact Teri Jobe, Sand Creek Massacre NHS, (719) 438-5916 or visit www.nps.gov/sand. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free.
- Kiowa County Public Library has a year-round book sale! Sale shelves includes a variety of books from great authors to informative reference books! Normal cost between 25C/ (kid's books) and $1.00. . We also have inexpensive music CD's, some DVD movies and free magazines. Watch for our periodic sales
Upcoming Events - November 28, 2019
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.