Published Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Saturday December 1, at 5pm Plainview Community Club's pancake supper and Craft Fair . Come on out and enjoy the meal and do some Christmas shopping at the craft fair
- December 4 2018 is the annual Eads Chamber of Commerce chili supper and the arrival of Santa Claus
- The staff of Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site cordially invites the community to attend our Holiday Open House on Wednesday, December 5, 2018, from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. Join us in saying good-bye to Superintendent, Alexa Roberts who has retired NPS administration office located at 910 Wansted Street, Eads
- Eads Drivers License - SCHEDULE DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.
- MVR Reports Available. Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- LANDFILL WINTER HOURS Effective 11/4/2018 the Eads Landfill will be open Wednesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Fridays 8:00 to 12:00 Closed for Lunch 12:00 - 12:30 Landfill is Closed on Sundays The Haswell Landfill will be open Fridays 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Anyone wishing to receive a text message when there are holiday or weather related closures can text landfill closures and your name from your cell phone to 719-691-5426.
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site will switch to a new winter schedule beginning Sunday, December 2, 2018. The park will be open Thursday through Monday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. The park will be open every Saturday and Sunday during the winter. The winter schedule will remain in effect through March 1, 2019.
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines
Coffee Hour every Thursday Morning 9 am at Weisbrod ECU