Nearly 1,430 students completed degree requirements from Kansas State University in fall 2018. The graduates are from 85 Kansas counties, 41 states and 31 countries.
The university awarded 1,137 bachelor's degrees, 204 master's degrees, 67 doctorates and three associate degrees. Several students earned multiple degrees.
More than 170 students earned graduation honors for outstanding academic performance. Of those, 69 students graduated summa cum laude with a grade point average of 3.95 or above; 55 students graduated magna cum laude with a grade point average of 3.85 to 3.949; and 49 Students graduated cum laude with a GPA of 3.75 to 3.849.
The following students from Colorado earned degrees and, if applicable, graduation honors from Kansas State University:
- Buffalo Creek: Milan Hunter, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Castle Rock: Hunter Thrailkill, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Colorado Springs: Jonathan Chae, Master of Science, Andrew Koch, Master of Science
- Denver: Skyler Webb, Master of Science
- Englewood: Charlsie Fowler, Bachelor of Science in Apparel and Textiles
- Fort Collins: Skylar Caldwell, Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Technology
- Highlands Ranch: Mckenna Mills, Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Industry, Alec Ruth, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Kiowa: Ronnie Wallden, Bachelor of Science
- Parker: Jaylene Miller, Bachelor of Science in Family Studies and Human Services
- Ridgway: Lexi Kiniston, Master of Science
- Severance: Topanga McBride, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Wheat Ridge: Cameron Stutzman, Master of Arts