- December 4 2018 is the annual Eads Chamber of Commerce chili supper and the arrival of Santa Claus
- Eads Drivers License - SCHEDULE November-20-21-27-28 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.
- MVR Reports Available. Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Nov 29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- LANDFILL WINTER HOURS Effective 11/4/2018 the Eads Landfill will be open Wednesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Fridays 8:00 to 12:00 Closed for Lunch 12:00 - 12:30 Landfill is Closed on Sundays The Haswell Landfill will be open Fridays 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Anyone wishing to receive a text message when there are holiday or weather related closures can text landfill closures and your name from your cell phone to 719-691-5426.
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018.
Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site will switch to a new winter schedule beginning Sunday, December 2, 2018. The park will be open Thursday through Monday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. The park will be open every Saturday and Sunday