- Eads Golf Club Saturday Aug. 3 -Sunday Aug. 4-----2 Man Scramble both days-10:00 A.M. Shotgun-Supper and Calcutta/Saturday night
- 4-H Exabit Day August 5. Exhibits open to the public at 5:30 pm. Fashion Review 6:00 pm. Award Program and Food Auction following.
- August 10 is the Demolition Derby starts at 6pm with $10,000 added money
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on you license
- Eads Drivers License August 6-7-13-14-20-21-27-28
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting : Aug 13 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- August 18 Kiowa County Riding Club Gymkhana starts at 10a with Ranch Horse clinic 3-5pm followed by Ranch Horse Competition starting at 5pm Please Contact Dawn Back 719-688-4716 or Bart Michael 719-688-0316 for more information for the Kiowa County Riding Club or Fairgrounds Events.
- Kiowa County School District RE-! will begin on August 12, 2019. Preschool will the following week August 19, 2019.Important Dates and Information
- https://sites.google.com/eadseagles.org/eadseagles/home Please call Kiowa County School District RE-1 at719-438-2216 if you have any question
- Dusty Plains Car, Truck & Bike Show. Contact Bonnie Morgan - PO Box 853-Eads, CO 81036 or 719-688-0746
- Kiowa County Fair & Rodeo September 11-15,
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site summer schedule. The park will open daily from 9 am to 4 pm, seven days a week. This schedule will remain in effect through November 30, 2019.
Upcoming Events - August 2, 2019
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.