Kiowa County 4-H Council held their meeting October 8, 2020.
Officer elections were held. The new Council officers for 2020-2021 are
- Chase Stolzenberger President
- Alexa Nelson Vice President
- Katherine Trosper Treasurer
- Clayton Nelson Secretary
- Gaige Rittgers Reporter
- Chase Stolzenberger and Alexa Nelson Senators
- Melissa Jones and Jodi Stolzenberger Leader Advisors
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and, pending approval, it was voted to hold the achievement banquet and Christmas party together December 11, 2020, but it will only be open to 4-H members and their families.
Dare to be You Camp will be held October 31, 2020, in Rocky Ford with registration deadline of October 23, 2020, and is open to members ages 10-13.
Everyone enjoyed pizza and pop during the meeting.
4-H council meetings are open to all 4-H members and I would like to encourage you to attend.
Kiowa County 4-H Council Reporter