Published Saturday, April 13, 2019
- The Kiowa County Fairboard-Dog Races-Saturday, April 27, 2019-Kiowa County Fairgrounds-Eads, CO-10:00 am
- EADS SUMMER BALL - SIGN UP It's that time of year again......summer ball sign ups! You can sign your child up for T-Ball (must be 4 by May 1st), Softball, and Baseball by going to the ESB website: eadssummerball.weebly.com. Select the "Forms" tab, then select the "sign up" tab and complete the online registration. Also, please fill out the Insurance form/ Consent to Treat form and bring it, as well as your payment, to the ESB annual meeting April 15 at 6:30 at the high school MP room. Registration will be open from 4/7/19 to 4/16/19. If you have any questions, please contact Monica Uhland at 691-9775.
- Eads Drivers License -April 16-17-23-24-30 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.
- MVR Reports Available. Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting: Apr -25 May 14 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Kiowa County Fair & Rodeo September 11-15, 2019.
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site summer schedule. The park will open daily from 9 am to 4 pm, seven days a week. This schedule will remain in effect through November 30, 2019. The park will remain open for all three 2019 summer federal holidays - Memorial Day (May 27th), Fourth of July (July 4th), and the Labor Day (September 2nd).
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am and 2 pm. These programs focus on the people, places, and events of the Sand Creek Massacre.