By Eads USDA Service Center
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- CCC-633EZ – Loan Deficiency Payment (LDP) agreement and request – MUST BE SIGNED AND ON FILE WITH FSA OFFICE BEFORE HARVEST.
- March 15 – July 15th - Primary Nesting Season for CRP. No practice or management activity allowed.
- July 15th - Production submission deadline for 2015 NAP crops.
- July 15th - Acreage reporting deadline for planted spring crops and CRP
- August 1 – Deadline to request farm reconstitution or farm transfer for 2016.
- August 1 - 2016 ARC-PLC Enrollment Deadline
- August 1 - County Committee Nomination Deadline - LAA 3 – west end
REPORT YOUR ACRES BEFORE THE DEADLINE
This office is begging producers to please do not wait until July to complete your acreage report for spring planted crops. The reporting deadline is July 15, however the office is requesting when planting is complete visit the office and complete all the required paperwork for acreage reporting and other program requirements.
ACREAGE CROP REPORTING STREAMLINING INITIATIVE (ACRSI)
In the past producers have completed two acreage reports, one with FSA and the other with the crop insurance agent. Acreage reporting is an eligibility requirement for many FSA programs and of course for crop insurance. With the new ACRSI = acreage crop reporting system, producers can now choose to report their common crop information either to the local FSA office or their crop insurance agent on behalf of the Risk Management Agency (RMA). The common information from either FSA or the agent will be shared securely between FSA, RMA and the producer’s crop insurance agent. Producers must still contact both their FSA county office and their crop insurance agent as they normally would to complete program-specific information, validate the common information, completed maps and sign acreage reports.
Not all crop insurance agents are using this service; therefore we encourage producers to contact their agent to verify if this service is available with their office. This FSA office is still encouraging producers to report first at FSA as always we will give you copies of your information or email it to your respective agent to streamline acreage reporting for the producer. Also, when you visit the office we try to have you complete all other
Interest rates for June are as follows:
- 1 % - 3 year FSFL loans
- 1.250 – 5 year FSFL loan
- 1.625 – 7 year FSFL loan
- 1.875 – 10 and 12 year loan
USDA SERVICE CENTER CONTACT INFORMATION
FSA (Ext 2)
NRCS (Ext 3)
FSA Fax number:
KIOWA COUNTY FARM LOAN CONTACT INFO
Telephone 719-336-3437 (ext2)
SERVICE CENTER OFFICE HOURS:
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
By appointment only on Friday.