- Weisbrod Nursing Home Auxiliary Annual Fall Bazaar Saturday November 18 - 9am to 2pm Community Building at the Kiowa County Fair Grounds Eads
- Did you know there is a program that could pay for a portion of your heating costs if you qualify? The LEAP (Low-Income Energy Assistance Program) runs from November 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018. You may only apply and be approved one time in this period. Contact Ashlynn Miner at Social Services (438-5541) for more information or to see if you may qualify
- Eads Drivers License Schedule Nov -21-22-28-29 MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates Nov 30 Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- A special gift for someone unable to attend the Eads All School Reunion, the Reunion Book "100 Years in the Making". Graduation class pictures and contact address and/or email addresses. A limited quantity is on hand. Contact Kim Richards at Kiowa County Abstract 719-438-5811 for pricing and more information.
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site open daily from 9 am to 4 pm, seven days a week. This schedule will remain in effect through November 30, 2017. .
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines
- Coffee Hour every Thursday Morning 9 am at Weisbrod ECU
- Santa Fe Trail Association Upcoming Events
December 1-2, 2017: Traditional Holiday Celebration at Bent's Old Fort NHS Witness the holiday pleasures and pastimes of the 1840s at an isolated trading post. Period games, foods, and festivities will enliven the fort. Reservations for the candle light tours are required and can be made after November 1, 2017 by calling (719) 383-5026.