- Colorrun July 27 @ Eads City Park. Registration @8 Run @ 9. Contact Shelby Uhland 719-980-2846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eads Drivers License July -30-31
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be prestented at time of renewal for Military Insgnia to be placed on you license
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Eads Golf Club Saturday Aug. 3 -Sunday Aug. 4-----2 Man Scramble both days-10:00 A.M. Shotgun-Supper and Calcutta/Saturday night
- Kiowa County 4-H Exhibit Day August 5. Open to the public 5;30 pm. Fashion Review @ 6:00 pm followed by Awards Program and Food Auction Kiowa County Community Building- Kiowa County Fairgrounds.
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting : Aug 13 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- August 10 is the Demolition Derby starts at 6pm with $10,000 added money
- August 18 Kiowa County Riding Club Gymkhana starts at 10a with Ranch Horse clinic 3-5pm followed by Ranch Horse Competition starting at 5pm Please Contact Dawn Back 719-688-4716 or Bart Michael 719-688-0316 for more information for the Kiowa County Riding Club or Fairgrounds Events.
- Kiowa County School District RE-! will begin on August 12, 2019. Preschool will the following week August 19, 2019.Important Dates and Information https://sites.google.com/eadseagles.org/eadseagles/home Please call Kiowa County School District RE-1 at719-438-2216 if you have any question
- Dusty Plains Car, Truck & Bike Show. Contact Bonnie Morgan - PO Box 853-Eads, CO 81036 or 719-688-0746
Upcoming Events - July 26, 2019
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.