- FREE DUMP DAY!!! The Landfill will be accepting Residential Waste AT NO CHARGE Saturday, July 20, 2019.
- Colorrun July 27 @ Eads City Park. Registration @ 8 Run @ 9. Contact Shelby Uhland 719-980-2846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eads Drivers License July 23-24-30-31
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be prestented at time of renewal for Military Insgnia to be placed on you license
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
July 19, 2019, weather outlook for Kiowa County, Colorado, including Haswell, Sheridan Lake, Eads and the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site.
See what's playing for the weekend starting July 19, 2019 at Lamar Theatre in Lamar, Colorado.
FINDING OF NO SIGNIFICANT IMPACT
TO ALL INTERESTED GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES AND PUBLIC GROUPS:
As required by guidelines for the preparation of environmental impact statements, an environmental review has been performed on the proposed action below:
DISTRICT COURT, WATER DIVISION NO. 2, COLORADO
TO: ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to C.R.S. 37-92-302, you are hereby notified that the following case is a portion of the resume of applications and amendments filed and/or ordered published during the month of June 2019, in Water Division No. 2. The Water Judge ordered this case be published in the Kiowa County Press in Kiowa County, Colorado.
July 18, 2019, weather outlook for Kiowa County, Colorado, including Eads, Sheridan Lake, Haswell, and the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site.