Saturday, Oct. 27
- FFA National Convention (22nd - 27th)
- FFA Returns
Monday, Oct. 29
- 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. John Deere Rep at H.S.
- 5:30 p.m. Accountability Meeting
- 7:00 p.m. Board Meeting
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. FFA Harvest Party
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- 2:40 p.m. Halloween Parade Grades K-4
Friday, Nov. 2
- HS KB Meet at LCC 9:00 a.m.
- HS VB Regionals at LCC
Saturday, Nov. 3
The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site will be hosting aseries of speakers/educators throughout 2018 and 2019 to present sessions that will address American history, tribal histories, American Indian Law, and Native and Non-Native American perspectives of the historical context in which the Sand Creek Massacre took place.
This week at Lamar Theatre
- October 29: Waffles, sausage links, grape juice, milk, fruit
- October 30: toast, scrambled eggs, orange juice, milk
- October 31: Spider eggs, ghost coop, goblin brew, abracadabra wand
- November 1: Omelet, muffin, grape juice, milk, fruit
- October 29: Hamburger, pickles, lettuce, tomato, tater tots, apple crisp, milk, fruit and salad bar
- October 30: Chicken pot pie, biscuits, orange, milk, fruit and salad bar
Daniel Stephen "Dan" Supulski
February 11, 1932 - October 12, 2018
Daniel Stephen Supulski, age 86, passed away Friday, October 12, 2018.
Dan was born on February 11, 1932, a son of the late Joseph and Eva Supulski. He was also predeceased by his first wife Laura, two sisters and nine brothers. On December 23, 1983 he married Roxanne Keough.
Lori L. Shalberg
October 11, 1967 - October 21, 2018
Funeral services will be held Friday, October 26, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. at the Plainview High School. Burial will follow at the Sheridan Lake Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Brown Funeral Home.