"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due when it is in your power to act." Proverbs 3:27
Monday, Oct. 22
- October Positive Attendance Ends (10 School Days Prior to Oct. 1 and 10 School Days After Oct. 1)
- 2:10 Elementary & MS viewing 6th Grade Drama Play
- 6:30 p.m. 6th Grade Drama Play
- FFA National Convention (22nd - 27th)
- Lunch: BBQ Ribs
Tuesday, Oct. 23
- Lunch: Chicken Sandwich
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- 8:00 to 12:00 PSAT Test for Juniors
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- NOVEMBER 13th- FARM LOAN Personnel in Eads Service Center County Committee Meeting - TBA
- NOVEMBER 15th- ACREAGE REPORTING DEADLINE - 2019 planted wheat, perennial grasses, alfalfa and triticale
- DECEMBER 1st- NAP COVERAGE DEADLINE- NATIVE GRASS
"As a door turns on its hinges, so a sluggard turns on his bed. The sluggard buries his hand in the dish; he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth...he is wiser in his own eyes than seven men who answer discreetly." Proverbs 26:14-16
15 Years Ago
October 17, 2003
Allen Lawrence Naugle
July 27, 1944 - October 12, 2018
Allen Lawrence Naugle passed away October 12, 2018, in Aurora, Colorado. He was 74 years old. Allen was born in Greensburg, Kansas, July 27, 1944, to Robert and Ruth (Hills) Naugle. He was the third of five children, raised in the Stratford, Texas, and Karval, Colorado, areas, graduating from Karval High School.
Allen proudly served in the United States Navy from June 1964 to June 1968, which included two tours in Vietnam on the U.S.S Mahan.
Eldred "Lee" Bouldin
November 2, 1955 - October 18, 2018
Visitation for Eldred "Lee" Bouldin will be held Tuesday, October 23, 2018, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at Brown Funeral Home in Eads. Funeral services will be held Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. at Praise Community Church, with burial following at the Eads Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the director of Brown Funeral Home.