Top articles from the Kiowa County Press in Eads, Colorado, for the week ending September 18, 2021.
|The following vouchers were paid at the Regular Meetings held on August 12, 2021 & August 26, 2021 to be paid out of 2021 Budget to wit:|
Pearls of faith from Pastor Richard Zabriskie.
From the 134-year history of the Kiowa County Press in Eads, Colorado.
|The following vouchers were paid at the Regular Meetings held on July 15, 2021 & July 29, 2021 to be paid out of 2021 Budget to wit:|
- Keith Crow
- Layla LaRose
- Bart Michael
- Jacob Weirich
- Kieston Proctor
- Lincoln Sierra
- Raelynn Engstrom
- Weston Crow
- Tanner Ellicott
- Neil Myers
- Jarod Leoffer
- Nicole Smith-Keplar
- Jason Briggs
- Kate Howe
- Lori Weirich
- Parker Banion
- Connie Engstrom
A full-size copy of this notice can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format at the link below.
The Regular Meeting of the Town of Eads Board of Trustees was called to order by Mayor Shields, Tuesday August 10, 2021 at 4:56 p.m. in the Town Hall. Town Clerk, Robin Fox, took roll call:
- September 20 - Omelet, Toast, Orange Juice., Milk
- September 21 - Pancakes, Sausage Patty, Grape Juice, Milk
- September 22 - Ham, Toast, Apple Juice Milk
- September 23 - Scrambled Eggs, Muffin OJ, Milk
- September 20 - Chicken Parmesan, Buttered Noodles, Pudding Cup, Fruit, Milk
- September 21 - Cheeseburgers, Fries, Orange, Milk
- September 22 - Goulash, Lettuce, Tomato, Roll, Fruit, Milk
- September 23 - Sloppy Joes, Macaroni Salad, Pears, Milk