- April 22: Egg patty, toast, applesauce, orange juice, milk
- April 23: Sausage, toast, hash browns, grape juice, milk, orange
- April 24: Waffles, orange juice, milk, apple
- April 25: Doughnuts, yogurt, apple juice, milk, peach cup
- April 22: Chicken sandwich, macaroni salad, mixed fruit, milk, fruit and salad bar
- April 23: Ham and cheese wrap, corn, apple, milk, fruit and salad bar
- April 24: Beef fritter sandwich, carrots, orange, milk, fruit and salad bar
April 20, 2019
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
8:15 Coaches Scratch Meeting-Inside the School-Commons Area
9:00 Field Events Begin:
Shot Put - Girls then Boys
Discus - Boys then Girls
Long Jump - Boys then Girls
Triple Jump - Girls then Boys
High Jump - Girls then Boys
Girls 800 Meter Medley Relay FINAL
Friday, April 19
- 3:00 p.m. BSB at Otis lv 11:45 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m. MS T at S.F.
- 10:00 a.m. HS T at La Junta lv 7:45 a.m.
Saturday, April 20
- HS T at Holly 9:00 a.m. Leave Time 6:45 a.m.
- PROM 8:00 Grand march
Monday, April 22
- FBLA State at Denver Leave 9:00 a.m.
- Load their luggage in the bus before school starts at 8:00 am and go to first hour and we will then leave at 9:00. We will be back midafternoon Wednesday.
NOTICE TO CREDITORS BY PUBLICATION PURSUANT TO SS15-12-801, C.R.S.
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Estate of John A. Stavely a/k/a John Allen Stavely a/k/a John Stavely
Case Number 2019PR30004
Life in Eads and Kiowa County, Colorado, as observed by Doris Lessenden.
Kerry Hartshorn of Granada, Colorado, received an Honorary Lifetime Member Award from the Bent-Prowers Cattle & Horse Growers Association.